DSA-QAG Non Medical Help Information
As part of Senclude’s Inclusive Practice and Equality of Provision the following considerations must be applied to any Needs Assessor considering using Senclude as an NMH provider. Senclude is supported by SFE in this instance.
- Visually Impaired staff require screen sharing to be built in to the recommendation of support in both face to face support and distance support sessions. This so that any Visually Impaired member of staff can view through use of Assistive Technology, in real time, the learner’s computer screen and advise with more confidence on learning points under review in each support session.
- In the spirit of lowering carbon emissions, sometimes it may not be necessary to be sat side-by-side to have a Support Session and therefore, Positive Environmental Actions are fully supported by Senclude and we hope supported by you too!
- Needs Assessors and Students are welcome to trial this experience with Senclude if considering Senclude as an NMH provider through appointments made via: firstname.lastname@example.org or
07780 678 588.
Pricing per hour
- 1-1 Specialist Support Visually Impaired Learners: £60.00ph
- 1-1 Specialist Support SpLD Learners: £60.00ph
- 1-1 Specialist Support Autism Learners: £60.00ph
- Assistive Technology Training: £60.00ph
- Specialist Mentor - Autism: £60.00ph
Band 4 - Specialist Support Professional For StUDENTS WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS
Senclude offer specialist support specific to meeting the needs of Visually Impaired learners in Higher Education. With extensive knowledge and understanding of Assistive Technology, both software (Digital) and hardware (Physical) solutions, used by Visually Impaired learners, Senclude aims to work within the capabilities of the individual, ensuring opportunity for bespoke learning takes place.
BAND 4 - Specialist 1:1 Study Skills Support Spld
Senclude offer specialist support specific to meeting the needs of Neuro-diverse learners in Higher Education. With extensive knowledge and understanding of the two categories: Digital and Physical resources used by this learner type to develop skills essential to improve learning opportunity. Senclude work within the capabilities of the individual to ensure opportunity for bespoke learning takes place.
BAND 4 - Specialist Mentor
Senclude provide mentoring to provide individuals the opportunity to explore and develop skills related to studying in Higher Education. For example, this learning may focus around areas of social interaction and communication. Providing advice and guidance specific to the individual’s requirements is at the centre of this service. Please feel free to contact us about this service if you have any specific questions.
BAND 4 - Assistive Technology Trainer
Assistive Technology is a high paced quickly changing area. As a reslut of this, Senclude prides itself in maintaining knowledge and understanding crucial to meet these circumstances and pass on this information as necessary to those who work with us. The typical software trained by Senclude includes, but is not limited to: